On your wedding day

[Bahasa Indonesia]
I am sorry I cannot be there in person on one of the most important days in your life. I will offer no excuse, for any excuse would sound lame to you.

But my heart and prayer go to you, especially today on your special day. I wish you and your partner a life full of simple happiness and true love.

May you form a spiritual partnership that is the envy of all beings for as long as you both shall live.

A partnership that allows each of you (to help each other) grow and realize your full potential—willingly, happily. Where nothing is seen as sacrifice. When each day is deemed as yet another unfolding miracle and a precious gift from God.

May you wake up each morning, live through each day, and go to sleep each night knowing that you are blessed with the most beautiful life and love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear Eva,
I thank God for letting me know such great people and I am asking him today for your happines, though you were n't here, I could see you're smiling, and praying for me.
Tons of love, your friend, your sister,Oly