Perfect!

Lunch time on weekdays often means a quick lunch and a long coffee break to me.

That is when I eat the lunch that I bring from home at the office and after that go to the park downstairs in my office building area. Then I sit. And I read books. And I watch people pass by.

Last week I sat down at the usual coffee place and I looked around. Then it dawned to me. I could not have a better office building. Or even a better job. For this particular time in life.

I have a job in which I feel like I know what I am doing -- I have been doing more or less the same thing for the past eight years. I can go home at 5pm. I get along with my colleagues (hopefully it goes both ways). I can expand my network. And this. The office building with a park and a coffee place with outside seats.

I have said this many times, and I will say it again. Thank you. Appreciate all the things that you have done for me.

No comments: