April for me

[Bahasa Indonesia]

April always reminds me of Spain. It is the best time to visit Seville, where one of the most majestic and traditional easter celebrations is being held (or staged!).

April is the time for Feria de Abril, a fun fun fun people’s traditional week-long party when practically nobody sleeps in Seville. (And it is not even holidays. They just party the whole night and work by day for a week.)

April was also the time when I moved to Barcelona, for another episode of my life, where I was blessed with the opportunity to stay with the family of such a passionate lady painter.

I would like to thank Spain for the one of fondest life memories I have ever had. It was certainly one of the best birthday presents God has ever given me. You would not know just how much it has helped me grow into what I am today.

Let me link this to my previous post in English. And in Spanish.

Os quiero, y recuerdo. Siempre.

No comments: